2013 Ford Escape
Since its introduction, the 2013 Ford Escape has been one of America’s best-selling small SUVs. Considering how many other vehicles are available in this segment (many of them well established before the Ford Escape ‘s debut), this may come as a bit of a surprise. But Ford has a keen knack for designing SUVs that appeal to a wide range of buyers.
With the original Ford Escape, Ford successfully combined the styling and four-wheel-drive capability of a traditional SUV with the size, practicality and driving characteristics of a midsize car. For the urban dweller in need of something comfortable, versatile, fun to drive and capable of doing some light-duty off-roading or towing, it fit the bill perfectly. Of course, the Ford Escape ‘s low price certainly boosted its appeal as well.
Current Ford Escape
Fully redesigned for 2013, the current Ford Escape stands as one of the top entries in the very competitive compact crossover segment. Sharing its basic platform with the highly regarded Focus, the newest Ford Escape boasts a 2.8-inch longer wheelbase and a 1.3-inch increase in width over the previous version, which translates into a roomier cabin.
That cabin of the ford escape boasts higher-quality materials and a second-row seat that’s much easier to fold down compared to before. Loading cargo is further eased by the available “hands-free” power liftgate that opens when one sweeps their foot below the rear bumper. The Escape also features Ford’s Sync and MyFord Touch systems that minimize button clutter via voice commands and a large center touchscreen.
Ford Escape Gas Mileage / MPG
*EPA-estimated 23 city/33 hwy/26 combined mpg, 1.6L I-4 EcoBoost automatic FWD. Class is Small Utilities with automatic transmissions vs. 2012/2013 competitors.
When equipped with the optional 1.6L EcoBoost® engine, this transmission helps the 2013 Ford Escape deliver best-in-class automatic highway fuel economy.*
There are four trim levels: S, SE, SEL and Titanium. The S comes with full power accessories, air-conditioning and a six-speaker sound system with a CD player and auxiliary audio jack. Highlights of the SE include a turbocharged engine, keyless entry keypad, a 4-inch multifunction screen, the Sync voice control system, reclining rear seats and satellite radio. The SEL adds one-touch up/down for all windows, the MyFord Touch electronics interface, dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, a power driver seat, heated front seats and an upgraded sound system. Springing for the Titanium adds a more powerful turbocharged engine, 19-inch wheels, remote start, keyless ignition/entry, upgraded leather and a Sony audio system.
Many of the higher trims’ features are available on the lower trims, while other options include a power panoramic sunroof, a power liftgate, a navigation system and a Parking Technology package (with automated parallel-parking assist, front and rear parking sensors and a rearview camera).
Under the hood is a choice of three engines, all matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. One is the carryover 168-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder, while the others are turbocharged: a 1.6-liter, 178-hp four-cylinder and a 2.0-liter, 240-hp four-cylinder engine. The 1.6 flies the fuel-sipper flag (there is no longer an Escape Hybrid) while the 2.0 offers performance on par with the old V6 along with higher fuel economy.
2013 Ford Escape
Ford Escape,Ford Galaxy,Ford Grand C Max,Ford S Max,Ford E150 Passenger,Ford Explorer,Ford Flex,Ford Expedition,7 Seater Ford,7 Passenger Ford,Ford SUV,Ford Family Car,Ford Family Vehicle,Ford large car
Incoming search terms:
- ford escape 7 seater
- ford escape 7 passenger
- 7 passenger ford escape
- ford escape 7 passengers
- ford 7 seater 2013
- 7 passenger escape
- is there a ford that fits 7 passengers
- how many passengers in a ford escape
- ford escape 7 passagers
- ford escape hybrid 7 passenger
- ford escape 6 seater for sale
- 2013 ford escape 7 seater
- is Ford escape 7 seats
- how many seats in a ford escape
- how many does ford escape seat
- 7 seat ford escape
- how many passengers in ford escape
- is the ford escape a 7 seater
- 7 seater fords 2013
- ford escape 6 seater
- how many miles per gallon for a 7 passenger ford escape
- how many does the ford escape seat
- how many passengers is the ford escape
- how many people does the ford escape seat
- how many people fit in a ford escape
- silver ford escape 2012
- Is ford escape xlt seven passenger?
- is ford escape 7 seater
- increasing seating to 7 in ford escape 7-passenger
- how many passengers is a ford escape
- how many seats does the ford escape have
- how many seats does a ford escape have
- how many people on a midsize suv ford escape
- gas sipper 7 seater
- ford suv that seats 6 people
- ford scape 7 seat
- ford escape 7 passangers
- ford escape 7 passanger
- 2013 Ford 7 Passenger SUV
- ford escape 2012 7 seats
- does the forde scape seat six passengers?
- 8 passenger ford escape
- 7 seater ford escape
- 6 passenger ford escape hybrid
- ford escape 7 seating suv
- ford escape 8 passenger
- ford escape 8 seats
- ford escape titanium has how many seats
- ford escape seats 7
- Ford escape how may seater?
- ford escape how many seats
- ford escape have 7 seats
- ford escape has how many seats
- ford escape fits how many passengers
- ford escape berapa seats
- 2013 ford escape 7 seats