2013 Ford Escape
Since its introduction, the 2013 Ford Escape has been one of America’s best-selling small SUVs. Considering how many other vehicles are available in this segment (many of them well established before the Ford Escape ‘s debut), this may come as a bit of a surprise. But Ford has a keen knack for designing SUVs that appeal to a wide range of buyers.
With the original Ford Escape, Ford successfully combined the styling and four-wheel-drive capability of a traditional SUV with the size, practicality and driving characteristics of a midsize car. For the urban dweller in need of something comfortable, versatile, fun to drive and capable of doing some light-duty off-roading or towing, it fit the bill perfectly. Of course, the Ford Escape ‘s low price certainly boosted its appeal as well.
Current Ford Escape
Fully redesigned for 2013, the current Ford Escape stands as one of the top entries in the very competitive compact crossover segment. Sharing its basic platform with the highly regarded Focus, the newest Ford Escape boasts a 2.8-inch longer wheelbase and a 1.3-inch increase in width over the previous version, which translates into a roomier cabin.
That cabin of the ford escape boasts higher-quality materials and a second-row seat that’s much easier to fold down compared to before. Loading cargo is further eased by the available “hands-free” power liftgate that opens when one sweeps their foot below the rear bumper. The Escape also features Ford’s Sync and MyFord Touch systems that minimize button clutter via voice commands and a large center touchscreen.
Ford Escape Gas Mileage / MPG
*EPA-estimated 23 city/33 hwy/26 combined mpg, 1.6L I-4 EcoBoost automatic FWD. Class is Small Utilities with automatic transmissions vs. 2012/2013 competitors.
When equipped with the optional 1.6L EcoBoost® engine, this transmission helps the 2013 Ford Escape deliver best-in-class automatic highway fuel economy.*
There are four trim levels: S, SE, SEL and Titanium. The S comes with full power accessories, air-conditioning and a six-speaker sound system with a CD player and auxiliary audio jack. Highlights of the SE include a turbocharged engine, keyless entry keypad, a 4-inch multifunction screen, the Sync voice control system, reclining rear seats and satellite radio. The SEL adds one-touch up/down for all windows, the MyFord Touch electronics interface, dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, a power driver seat, heated front seats and an upgraded sound system. Springing for the Titanium adds a more powerful turbocharged engine, 19-inch wheels, remote start, keyless ignition/entry, upgraded leather and a Sony audio system.
Many of the higher trims’ features are available on the lower trims, while other options include a power panoramic sunroof, a power liftgate, a navigation system and a Parking Technology package (with automated parallel-parking assist, front and rear parking sensors and a rearview camera).
Under the hood is a choice of three engines, all matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. One is the carryover 168-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder, while the others are turbocharged: a 1.6-liter, 178-hp four-cylinder and a 2.0-liter, 240-hp four-cylinder engine. The 1.6 flies the fuel-sipper flag (there is no longer an Escape Hybrid) while the 2.0 offers performance on par with the old V6 along with higher fuel economy.
2013 Ford Escape
Ford Escape,Ford Galaxy,Ford Grand C Max,Ford S Max,Ford E150 Passenger,Ford Explorer,Ford Flex,Ford Expedition,7 Seater Ford,7 Passenger Ford,Ford SUV,Ford Family Car,Ford Family Vehicle,Ford large car
Incoming search terms:
- ford escape 7 seater
- ford escape 7 passenger
- 7 passenger ford escape
- 7 seater ford escape
- ford escape seats how many
- ford escape 7 passagers
- how many seats in a ford escape
- ford escape 7 seater sale
- how many does ford escape seat
- how many seats does a ford escape have
- ford six seater
- how many does a ford escape seat
- 2013 ford escape 7 seater
- ford escape that seats 7 prople
- ford escape has how many seats
- is ford escape 7 seater
- seven seater escape
- ford escape how many seats
- 6 passenger escape
- escape 7 passenger
- ford 8 seater
- 7 passenger ford escape 2012 for sale
- how many seat in ford escape
- how many people fit in a ford escape
- 7 passanger escape
- how many passengers fit in ford escape
- How many seats does Ford Escape Titanium have?
- HOW MANY SEATS DOES THE 2013 FORD ESCAPE TITANIUM HOLD
- ford escape 6 passenger
- how many seats in escape titanium
- how many rows of seat does a ford escape have
- seating arrangement in 7 seater 2013 ford escape
- 2013 Ford Escape Seats
- silver ford cars for seven passengers
- suv ford escape how many pe
- what ford suv has 7 seats
- which ford seats 8
- how many passengers fit in a ford escape
- how many passengers can fit in a ford escape
- ford escape 2013 7 passenger
- ford escape 2013 6 seater
- ford equinox 2013 7 seats
- ford escape are there six seater
- ford escape how many does it seat
- ford escape number of seats
- ford escape seats 7?
- does the forde scape seat six passengers?
- ford escape seats seven
- does the ford escape seat 7?
- ford scape philippines 7 seater automatic
- does ford galaxcy 2013 7 seater have wifi
- how many can ford escape seat
- do they make a 7 seater Ford Escape
- 7 seater best ecap
- how many passenger in ford escaoe